Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, is it just me or has this month, in particular, just BLOWN by?! I cannot believe it's the end of August already. My party is tomorrow and I start school on the 6th. What is my life?!:gig
Same here! And now the weather here is getting chilly and depressing me. Lol. Come back summer!
Here's the cake before I put the number candles on to tell his age. ;) And just so you know, he's not a little kid despite the winnie the pooh bear. :lau
Looks good! :thumbsup
Here's the Pokémon cake I made for my sister's birthday today. The Pokémon sort of melted a little, because of the heat. :lau The Pokémon are: Pidgeot, Bulbasaur, and Mimikyu. :3
Awwww it's so cute!!!!! :love Especially Bulbasaur!
I just stayed in the water. I figured that if she hadn't seen me already, she would most definitely see me scrambling to get out. So, I just moved silently to the other end of the tub in case I had to book it out of there. She was only about 6 or 7 feet away from me.
Oh wow! That had to be so amazing and scary! :oops:
Yup. I think the scariest part to me was that they made no sound whatsoever, so they were like ghosts. I was looking at the stars and then suddenly was looking into the eyes of a mama bear.:oops:
:oops: :gig
Wow, most people here have pretty big families
I have 3 sisters and 0 brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom