Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening?? It's 11:00 here.

I'm good. You?

I consider night time to be evening.
tongue.png

I'm exhausted but excited for tomorrow.

I had two friends that were in a relationship with each other and they really liked each other. I left for a while to do some things and when I came back they broke up but I didn't know. So today I got them together because I knew they hadn't seen each other in a while and when they got together they were mad and fighting with each other. I thought everyone would have fun but they didn't and now I just feel so bad

I had two friends that were in a relationship with each other and they really liked each other. I left for a while to do some things and when I came back they broke up but I didn't know. So today I got them together because I knew they hadn't seen each other in a while and when they got together they were mad and fighting with each other. I thought everyone would have fun but they didn't and now I just feel so bad

I'm sorry.
hugs.gif
It is so sad when friends break up from a dating relationship and then ruin such wonderful friendships. It's weird they didn't tell you. Don't feel too bad.
hugs.gif

I'm sorry. :hugs  It is so sad when friends break up from a dating relationship and then ruin such wonderful friendships. It's weird they didn't tell you. Don't feel too bad.:hugs

I thought everyone would come over and we'd play games and have fun but then they got mad and left along with another friend so it was just me and one other friend but then she went home because it was Wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom