Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soda tea?

Not really, it's tea that is fermented into a probiotic drink. Their supposed to be really healthy but they taste like Apple cider vinegar to me. I have a whole case in the fridge that nobody has drank because no one can stand the taste. But alot of people seem to like them and they are a good alternative to soda and sugary drinks. If you don't mind the sour vinegar flavor that is.

Last edited:
Not really, it's tea that is fermented into a probiotic drink. Their supposed to be really healthy but they taste like Apple cider vinegar to me. I have a whole case in the fridge that nobody has drank because no one can stand the taste. But alot of people seem to like them and they are a good alternative to soda and sugary drinks. If you don't mind the sour vinegar flavor that is.

Our friend made some strawberry kombucha and it was sooooo good! :drool not vinegary at all. He puts the fruit or other flavoring things in when he bottles it.

Our friend made some strawberry kombucha and it was sooooo good! :drool not vinegary at all. He puts the fruit or other flavoring things in when he bottles it.

That does sound good. Maybe homemade would be better? I have heard a lot of good stuff about kombacha so I was disappointed that I couldn't drink it. I might try a different flavor and hopefully I will like it better.

Hahaha how long has it been in your fridge?

Hmmmmm
1f914.png
Sounds like the stuff my sister likes so sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom