Moving my Cochin hen and her eggs

Humidity is at 66%. I'm very worried about the egg. I think you may be right. She may be stuck. I just posted in the other forum. Thanks for all your help!

Thank you for your help! Nobody in incubation forum responded. I broke down and helped her. Couldn't wait any longer. Opened the top part and sure enough - She was stuck! So glad I assisted. She's beautiful and made it out about 2 hours after assisting her! Happy healthy little chick so far!

I was hoping for an expert opinion instead of my trying to remember something from 25 years ago. I'm glad you got it out okay. I guess now you now you know for the next time time it happens.

Last edited:

I just wanted to share with you our four little survivors! Thank you for helping us!! :D

Those are some really adorable chicks, love the Mohawks. Just my guesses at the moment but I'm thinking I see two roosters and two pullets, but it's way early for anything but instinct guesses.

Hiii have hens they mate with cock but when i hatched eggs the chicks were not came out even after24 days and eggs have nothing inside like clot

Hii have hens and they mate with cock but when i try to hatch eggs the chick didnt came out from them they also gave hens after mating 4_5weeks

Back
Top Bottom