MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

The Eggs and the Optimist, waiting for playmates.

I ended up with 4 chicks hatching from the eggs I won from MPC 3 Ameri-flowers and 1 Black Copper Maran very happy wiht my chicks and can't wait to watch the Ameri-flowers grow. Will have to get pictures soon

I ended up with one EE from my MPC eggs out of 5 that went to lockdown. I'm very sad to have lost the others but I know it happens. They were pretty wet and I think two quit around day 17 BC they were kinda icky not sure what caused it but I think I have a cool spot despite the fan I forgot to rotate theirplcaes in the bator was the only thing I can think of
I am still reading up on incubating, but it's sounds like it was too moist, they can drown in the egg if the humidity is too high. Who knew it was so complicated, but I feel up for the challenge. Sorry you only got one.

Wow! Thank you for sponsoring the contest, MPC!
hugs.gif

I don't really NEED any new breeds, but if I won the contest, I would have to try something new and rare, wouldn't I?
thumbsup.gif
I mean, it would help those rare breeds become more well known and increase the breeding base, right?
wink.png
It's my civic chicken duty to enter!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I think I would like the Blue Andalusians
love.gif
or the Rees Cream Legbars
love.gif
, or maybe the Cuckoo Bluebars.
love.gif
But then again, there are the Lavender Ameraucanas.
love.gif
Or... or..... or.....
barnie.gif
How's a girl to choose?!?
th.gif
lau.gif

Thinking about this for the next 19 days is going to be more fun than dreaming about winning the lottery!
celebrate.gif

Holy cow! I feel like I sat down to watch the Super Bowl and the contest took off! :eek:

I am so excited to see some familiar faces from previous contests and conversations. I'm really looking forward to all the new faces too!

If I missed any questions/comments. I'm SO sorry, I will keep a better eye on this thread from now on!

Thanks!
Alex
My Pet Chicken

Last edited:
Ooh idk if I can post again I hope so not trying to cause problems. I forgot to mention if I'm chosen I know my DH2B has his heart set on some buckeye eggs as well as what I previously mentioned.

Thank you so much MPC for your generosity.

**I have already entered the contest, so this is NOT an entry comment**

I have a question, if I were to win the eggs (fingers crossed) would they last until March 5th? That's when we are supposed to set eggs for the BYC Easter hatch-a-long.

Btw I ordered from MPC last summer, great experience! Thanks MPC!!!
According to the first post this giveaway is to coordinate with the Easter hatch along. Winner is to be picked Feb 26 and the winners eggs will be shipped out the following mon Feb 29. Shipping likely takes 2-3 days so the eggs would likely arrive on the 2nd or 3rd. Add in rest time for the shipped eggs and they will be good to set on March 5th for the hatch along.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom