MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

I love CHICKENS! Being that I'm live in Hawaii don't know how it would affect a "giveaway" treat but nothing ventured nothing gained :) Born & raised here, left for the Mainland in 1997, returned in 2010 to help care for aging parents. I've had RIR in the past but in 2013 I got involved with a "breeder", took care of her hatches, raising them until they were 8wks when they'd go back to her for sale. It was fun work but this year decided I wanted some of my own. Hence 2 RIR & 2 EE but would love more...Thanks for listening...

I love CHICKENS! Being that I'm live in Hawaii don't know how it would affect a "giveaway" treat but nothing ventured nothing gained :) Born & raised here, left for the Mainland in 1997, returned in 2010 to help care for aging parents. I've had RIR in the past but in 2013 I got involved with a "breeder", took care of her hatches, raising them until they were 8wks when they'd go back to her for sale. It was fun work but this year decided I wanted some of my own. Hence 2 RIR & 2 EE but would love more...Thanks for listening...

PS...I got so excited forgot to mention the breeds I enjoy - Orpingtons (have had Buff, Blue & Black, would love a Lavender or Jubilee or any color), Wyndottes, Seramas (frizzled), Ameraucana....Actually I love surprises :)

Thank you for the giveway. 3 lucky winners will be thrilled. I, personally, would love some cream legbars. I'm trying to improve on blue egg layers.

:frow thanks for another giveaway!! I would be very grateful for any of the amazing breeds you offer but my heart is in conservation so i would most appreciate the eggs of a single rare breed, such as the Rees line of CCL.

Back
Top Bottom