MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Mine went into lockdown today. They are in a coolerbater that Sally Sunshine made for me. I have surgery on both my hands tomorrow. Luckily, I will be home by evening. My kids are all ready to help when I need it! (And I will with all these guys hopefully hatching).

Oh my goodness! :hugs. Wishing you the best on your surgery and your hatch!

So, it turns out DH made and set up a Styrofoam Bator and just surprised me with it! They're from our EE's and were due to hatch on Sunday which is when he was going to let me in on the secret. But he spilled the beans today because of an early bird :D.

I'm so excited! :weee

Where in NOrth FL??? I'm just below mobile in AL.
1f61c.png
if everything hatches right I'll have a lot of bantams that I need to sell. We want more regular sized birds. Only a few bantams.
1f609.png
if your close maybe you would like a few chicks
1f602.png
1f602.png

Where in NOrth FL??? I'm just below mobile in AL.
1f61c.png
if everything hatches right I'll have a lot of bantams that I need to sell. We want more regular sized birds. Only a few bantams.
1f609.png
if your close maybe you would like a few chicks
1f602.png
1f602.png

Thank you but I'm not looking to increase the size of my flock in the near future. We have our house up for sale and will be moving out of state.

Have you tried the members on your state thread? You can find it just by entering Alabama in the search box and the state thread should come up.

Thank you but I'm not looking to increase the size of my flock in the near future. We have our house up for sale and will be moving out of state.

Have you tried the members on your state thread? You can find it just by entering Alabama in the search box and the state thread should come up.

Not yet. I want to see how many I have hatch.
1f609.png

Is it possible to have two chick's in one egg?? Just the one egg has piped and hasn't progressed much but I hear two cries! One coming out of the pip and sounds like one (muffled) behind it? None of the other eggs are moving so IDK. I'll try to capture on video if possible.

Back
Top Bottom