Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Here is a couple pictures taken about 1 month ago.
IMG_1502.jpg IMG_1504.jpg IMG_1505.jpg IMG_1506.jpg IMG_1507.jpg IMG_1561.jpg

I'm really not sure what colors I have. If he's blue, then I guess I've got blue, blue barred, and traditional pied. I just lost my solid white hen(she was a perfect brooder), can't seem to catch whatever's getting in the yard. This time it came in just as it got dark, literally right before we put them up for the night (i assume raccoon) and all I can catch are possum, and my Chinese Crested. There's actually 4 males in that group that are slaughter age. Every time my ducklings reach that age, I look at how pretty they are, and how different their colors are and it makes it really hard to kill them! This is an older pic of the next clutch coming up, 14 total but I sold 2. I think there's only 4 females. I like the older duck in the background peaking between them.
0913170950c.jpg

Thank you! Those two girls are new additions to my chocolate breeding group. I have been "collecting" all sorts of different colored Muscovy's all summer. Every time I see a CL ad I contact them to setup a meeting and I always seem to find one that I must have. I'm super excited to see how their offspring comes out. I have a chocolate male with the white head gene who is from the same clutch as the light female in the first picture. I need to re-home him.
Yes. I really like the chocolate color.

Back
Top Bottom