Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Yes I am always talking about my Muscovies It drives my friends and family crazy. I just can't help it I just love them so much

I get it, I REALLY do, I know exactly what your talking about, I'm in the same situation! I just really can't help it, sometimes (or more like a lot of times a day) it just spills right out of my mouth, I start talking about how the ducks are being so cute and precious, and I just love them soooo much!!! I also happen to have this habit of telling my brother quite often,
"Did you know that ducks are REALLY cute?"
That's why I joined BYC, so I could talk to other people who feel the same way I do. I ❤❤❤ my Muscovies soooooo much!
Happy Muscovy-ing to you! :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one :yesss:
They say I'm turning into the crazy duck lady :lau I told them that's ok I don't mind. Yes ducks are really cute :D
To me, whistling ducks still look kind of like babies when they are grown! They are so cute!
I get it, I REALLY do, I know exactly what your talking about, I'm in the same situation! I just really can't help it, sometimes (or more like a lot of times a day) it just spills right out of my mouth, I start talking about how the ducks are being so cute and precious, and I just love them soooo much!!! I also happen to have this habit of telling my brother quite often,
"Did you know that ducks are REALLY cute?"
That's why I joined BYC, so I could talk to other people who feel the same way I do. I ❤❤❤ my Muscovies soooooo much!
Happy Muscovy-ing to you! :)

IMG_2639.jpeg

I understand how the three 3.5 weeks olds made it up onto the couch... but not the 1 week old seen nestling in the center. LOL

Back
Top Bottom