MUST READ - WTB Chicken Developers Who Have ...

Gatekeeper

Songster
11 Years
Apr 24, 2008
Louisiana
My time is limited. I live an "on-the go" lifestyle. I dont eat right and I've been told that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

BYC has long been the birthplace in innovative chicken thinking. So many wonderful breeds have been developed from folks setting their shoulder to the wheel working to produce better chickens.

Take for instance, somewhere, some Chicken Lover worked and produced the "Low Cholesterol Egg"! So it is now time to take the next giant leap in research and development to better both mankind and the genetic structure of chickens.

The Baconegger!! Thats right a chicken that lays a bacon tasting egg!!!. Think of the time, money and energy it would save!!!

One egg for an entire breakfast. Brown chickens would called Baconeggers! - Yellowish white chickens could be genetically restructured to lay eggs that taste like grits with butter!!

On man I feel a Nobel Peace Prize coming my way !!
big_smile.png

So with that having been established I will pay $1000 Rubles (In Monopoly money) to the person that can develop and serve me the BACONEGGER!!
cool.png

I can see it now my name listed among the great ones ... Archimedes · Aristotle · Niels Nohr · Nicolaus Copernicus - GATE!!

Now if I can just find that person who can make a chicken give milk!!

I remain humbly,
Gatester

Last edited:
**Please be considerate when posting. There are many different races and creeds that enjoy raising chickens and making fun of any one race will not be tolerated. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I'll up the Ante to $10,000,000,000 Lira (in monopoly money) if someone could figure out a way to make eggs caffeinated!!!
ep.gif
Now THAT would be an all-in-one breakfast!

I can't quite figure out how this is "insensative", but if I have offended anyone by jumping on Gatemeister's Truly Great Idea, I apologize.

Aussie "Oye Oye" Thats a Pork-N- Egger!! Thats not a BaconEgger! What is wrong with you people?

Isnt that romantic? A cute lil Redheaded Webfooted Camo Chicken came to the rescue of the Gatemiester!!! Dont mess wif her!!

*Runs back to my lab*

I remain madly,
Dr. FrankenGATEgger!

Back
Top Bottom