My 60 dollar Home made incubator

I am sorry but i do not have,
if it helps it takes about 10 sec to cover the distance of 7 to 8 cm from one side to the other if it runs continually , but is done in steps you adjust from the menu of the incukit
in my case it is adjusted to take 1 hour from side to side a small push at intervals of about 10 min

Any pictures of the underside of the turner motor to show how you assembled it? Thanks

I could not find a piece to the thickness i needed and i used two pieces of plexy glass glue one on top of the other using super glue drill a hole for the motor axle then drill a hole for the fixing screw just a little smaller of the screw you are going to use hold the two pieces on a vise or any other way so that you do not brake the joint till you screw in a conical wood screw, most of the wood screws are conical, then trim the pointed part of the wood screw same on the other side for the push rod, i use a bronze screw to avoid rust use some grease or vaselin to help them create the thread.
the pictures are from my second incu exactly the same but bigger

Last hatch of the season for this incubator i have an other 2 full incubators the same but bigger due to hatch soon
25 out 28 hatch not bad
here is a photo of the last ones the others are in the brooder

Back
Top Bottom