My chickens have only eaten frozen fruit today and nothing else, will they be ok?

Apr 17, 2022
Denmark
Today was my 8, 13 week old chicks first ever very hot day infact today was the hottest it has ever been where I live in 50 years and the temp was around 90 degrees, normally it dosnt go over 75 degrees so it has been a rough day for them and they have lost their appetite for their real food bc of the heat and the only thing they wanted to eat was frozen fruit such as strawberry,banana and blueberries and they have gotten a lot of it to keep them hydrated and from overheating so will they be okay after they have eaten all that fruit??

Today was my 8, 13 week old chicks first ever very hot day infact today was the hottest it has ever been where I live in 50 years and the temp was around 90 degrees, normally it dosnt go over 75 degrees so it has been a rough day for them and they have lost their appetite for their real food bc of the heat and the only thing they wanted to eat was frozen fruit such as strawberry,banana and blueberries and they have gotten a lot of it to keep them hydrated and from overheating so will they be okay after they have eaten all that fruit??
About how much have they eaten?

Back
Top Bottom