[~*+~My chickens' journal!!!!!!!~+*~] Please read!!!!!

chickencrazy429

Songster
6 Years
Hello!!! This is my chickens' journal! I have seven, so one will write each day of the week then a conversation will follow. I might skip a couple days cause I forget.... :p So sorry.....

Here is the weekly schedule:

Sunday: Bisquick
Monday: Buttermilk
Tuesday: Snap
Wednesday: Omelette
Thursday: Hazel
Friday: Pippy
Saturday: Hedwig

Since today is Thursday, Hazel will write.

Hello. My name is Hazel. I have the honors of writing the first entry in this journal! I am an Easter Egger, and I am just a little over four months old. My birthday is March 26th, 2013, but I came to my home on March 27th. I have six other sisters named Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, Omelette, Pippy, and Hedwig. Pippy is my twin sister... Anyways-- time to get to the day. Mommy left on vacation on the 9th, but she's coming home on Saturday!!! I'm very excited except that when she gets back we're going to be integrated in with the hens!!!! That I'm scared of cause the hens are SO scary!!! I hope it goes well!! ~Hazel Finnigan

Pippy: IAMSONERVOUSFORINTEGRATIONWHATIFWEDIE!!!
Hedwig: What?
Omelette: Gusoontite.
Pippy: That wasn't a sneeze!
Hazel: Pipe down! The hens will hear!
Bisquick: Hear what?!
All chicks: NOTHING!
Buttermilk: I am SO excited for Mommy to get home!
Snap: SAME HERE!! It's been fun with Aunt Hayley, but now it's time for Momma to come back home.
Bisquick: Amen, brodder.
Snap: I'm your sister.
Bisquick: Amen, sista.

Quote: Oh, yeah. :p I feel just as it says.
Aw, I'm sorry!!! Why are you agitated, annoyed, upset, and tense? If you don't wanna tell that's ok. I understand.
hugs.gif
Here's a virtual hug.

Quote: Oh, yeah. :p I feel just as it says.
Aw, I'm sorry!!! Why are you agitated, annoyed, upset, and tense? If you don't wanna tell that's ok. I understand.
hugs.gif
Here's a virtual hug.
Thanks. Its just about a friend and stuff no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom