My chickens won't go into their coop at night!

Maybe a light inside, Like one of those you pop on the side ( no electric needed) this might be that "beacon" needed to get them inside. Remember they can't see in the dark. And if they see cookies and milk inside, Well that's all the better.
lau.gif

I came looking for answers to the same question; thanks! Mine are 4 weeks old and it's a challenge to herd 28 into the coup when it's so nice out in the evening. They're stuck in there all day because they have ac due to the Texas heat. They have the option to go out when they want though as I leave the auto door open until bedtime. Thx for the encouragement!

My chickens have been living in their coop for a year and all of a sudden the wont go into the coop/ run. They free range all day and go in when it gets dark. Now 2 or 3 out of the 4 i have stay out and I have to physically put them in. Anyone else had this problem?

i know this is a older tread . but i'm going thru the same with my 8 week old birds. i know it takes time ,were going on 3 nights that we had to put them in our selves.

Back
Top Bottom