My chicks' first day out :)

Quote:
If you go to Uploads, which is one of those tabs in the blue bar close to the top of the page, then in the bottom right corner you will see a My Uploads link, from there you will see all the pics you uploaded. Just copy the info in the Thumb box of whatever pic you want to post, copy it into your message body and viola! a picture in your message!
learning is fun!
smile.png

Is it o.k. if they eat weeds or bugs when I put them out in the pen or do i have to put a ground cover down 1st?
cool.png

cool,here is another pic. of my 3 yr old and a easter egger,my 17 yr old daughter actually did the other post,kids are so smart these days.
lol.png

If you are giving them sand, then should be fine.
I don't have sands so I bought grit and hammer them to make it smaller size.

BTW, your daughter is cute! So as chicks, too
smile.png

Quote:
If you go to Uploads, which is one of those tabs in the blue bar close to the top of the page, then in the bottom right corner you will see a My Uploads link, from there you will see all the pics you uploaded. Just copy the info in the Thumb box of whatever pic you want to post, copy it into your message body and viola! a picture in your message! [URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/55676_outside_fun_2.jpg[/URL]
learning is fun!
smile.png

Wow how old are your chickens now. they are so darling!

Quote:
If you go to Uploads, which is one of those tabs in the blue bar close to the top of the page, then in the bottom right corner you will see a My Uploads link, from there you will see all the pics you uploaded. Just copy the info in the Thumb box of whatever pic you want to post, copy it into your message body and viola! a picture in your message! [URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/55676_outside_fun_2.jpg[/URL]
learning is fun!
smile.png

Wow how old are your chickens now. they are so darling!

Lol, I think that pic was taken either last week or the week before, but at this point they are between five and seven weeks old or so. Depends on which chick you are asking about
smile.png
And ja, they are darling aren't they? and so much fun to watch! I took a break and was laying on the grass under the tree they were exploring while I was finishing their coop and nodded off and woke up to the "lilliputians exploring gulliver"
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom