My cinnamon queen sick I think

Apr 16, 2023
I found her away from the rest of the flock in the yard just standing there all bunched up like she wasn’t feeling well. She wouldn’t come get the treats I had for them which was hulled sunflower seeds, she wouldn’t come in the run when I was giving them corn and at night she didn’t go in the coop to perch and sleep with the rest of them. I had to pick her up and she kept her legs close to her body. Twice I picked her up to put her in the run then my husband had to pick her up again and put her on the perch. She’s laying eggs and she will be a year old next month. Can I get some advice from anyone who might know what she needs?

I found her away from the rest of the flock in the yard just standing there all bunched up like she wasn’t feeling well. She wouldn’t come get the treats I had for them which was hulled sunflower seeds, she wouldn’t come in the run when I was giving them corn and at night she didn’t go in the coop to perch and sleep with the rest of them. I had to pick her up and she kept her legs close to her body. Twice I picked her up to put her in the run then my husband had to pick her up again and put her on the perch. She’s laying eggs and she will be a year old next month. Can I get some advice from anyone who might know what she needs?
I’m going to bring her in the house and have her sit in warm water to see if that helps or check her crop by hanging her upside down to see if she has anything stuck.

Back
Top Bottom