My coop! (With a twist)

Very clever and nicely done!!

Concerned about cleaning and ventilation during winter snow tho.

Cleaning might be a bit of a pain in the winter, but the ventilation should be good. There is a small air gap running along the edge of the roof under the over hang.

Added a heavy duty canvas tarp to the run for some added shade from the mid-day sun. It's been up in the 90's the past bunch of days!

This project has been one of the bright spots on BYC this late summer. A wonderful, whimsical application of pure fun. I just smile every time I stop by for an update to the progression on this 'cute as a button' project.

Thank you for posting such a fun endeavor and sharing it with the BYC crowd. I am sure that I am not alone in just loving this coop…

Best to you and your birds,

RJ

Thank you all for the kind words and love! For those of you with children, my neighbor featured in the most recent update does have a children's book and CD available on Amazon.com. I do not gain anything from spreading the word of her business but some of you may be interested since her creations have a valuable message for children (and the songs don't get old like some kids songs do [see: "let it go" from Frozen lol])

Here is a link for those who are interested:
http://www.amazon.com/Miss-Jamies-Farm-Jamie-Martin/dp/0692455272

Not that I'm a fan of soliciting sales, but if it weren't for her and her line of work giving me some inspiration, I may not have built my coop or gotten my flock!

And again, thank you all! :)

Back
Top Bottom