My drakes foot is ALWAYS bleeding??!

Pics
How adorable are they..:love I am in love.
Thank you!! I love them so much already too! I can’t wait to see how they turn out to look when they get their feathers and what genders they will be! I’m hoping two females since I already have the three females (the moms) and then Aflac is my only drake. I’m just trying to work with these two to tame them like Aflac and the ladies. Tips and tricks??

Its a good thing ducks have naturally numb feet . so don,t be afraid of hurting him there while your doctoring..

Just someone that reads the first post of a thread and doesn't bother to read and see that it's been 6 months since the post that they are commenting on. Lots of them on this forum.

I just finished reading through the entire saga, congrats on your journey. Could you please post one final photo of his feet?
Thank you so so much! It means the world it’s been quite rough! And yes, ACTUALLY his feet have always looked now like they have a weird permanent red sore on each foot from it, like he has no infection but there is definite scarring or something down there?

I am very upset to report that upon looking at my big boy Aflac's feet yesterday, those spots are actually more bumblefoot and infection. I'm pretty stressed and upset about it right now considering we made so much process on my dude, and now both feet had definite sores and Ronnie helped me work on him again. There was the white infection beneath the scab and he worked on him until it looked to be only pink healthy tissue but he bled quite a bit again, that duck is a big bleeder at the smallest things. Makes me very sad to have to do this again and to see him back in bandages when I thought we were over and past this :( but Ronnie is helping me so much at trying to get this taken care of. My khaki campbell Wiggles also had a huge spot of bumble about two weeks ago on one foot and ronnie got it all out for her, shes just finishing healing now. But Aflac has ways to go again :(

2034EBB7-CA1F-4A0C-83E3-7D3DE9234A29.jpeg
7504DDDE-914D-4E80-8BA4-87BA2FD62F6B.jpeg

My boy.

Back
Top Bottom