My ducks first spring!

Awesome pictures........Do not use a blanket.....Use straw in spots for them....They will cuddle up and warm their toes.....The snow is not an issue...Ducks pull up their feet and warm them up in their down....The straw is for them to stand on....

Enjoy those Winter Ducks!!!

Cheers!!!

Thank you! Sounds good.:)

They seem to love nestling in straw and pine chips. I'm in a temperate climate mid-atlantic, but the ducks seem to prefer the cooler temperatures. With something dry to lie in they're as happy as clams, or ducks...

I was actually thinking on using the ducks food bags. To put on the ground, would those work?
Probably, but since they are kind of plastic-like (or I assume they are), they might conduct the cold a little more than straw or a blanket. Anything will help though! I think I'm just going to scoop some of the snow out of their pen, they seem more comfortable on dirt than snow.

Oh, are hoping to get snow?

Here is a new video with a new camera I got for my birthday! (It was the sixth) I can't wait to make more videos with it!
big_smile.png

woot.gif
Happy birthday!

Yeah, we deserve snow, for putting up with this cold! And besides, I have a new snow plow attachment for my tractor I wanna try out!
cool.png

What camera is it? My big camera broke, all the pics are dark
barnie.gif
. And it was only three years old. Hope yours isnt a pentax...So I've been stuck with my dad iphone

woot.gif
Happy birthday!

Yeah, we deserve snow, for putting up with this cold! And besides, I have a new snow plow attachment for my tractor I wanna try out!
cool.png

What camera is it? My big camera broke, all the pics are dark
barnie.gif
. And it was only three years old. Hope yours isnt a pentax...So I've been stuck with my dad iphone
Thanks! I turned 15.

Well then I hope you get snow!
big_smile.png

It is a Monster Villain action sports camera, oh that's a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom