My ducks first spring!

Pics
I guess you should come here and get it!
wink.png

Okay! I want pandora gone so bad! Every time I look at her I see Merlin's scared helpless face.
I feel like he is right next to me, but I can't find him.
K, I'll bring my private army and we can hang out

Oh thats so sad Aaron. Just awful...

My silly ducks don't seem to mind the recent storm one bit. Plus my flock of five girls laid 4 eggs in one day for the second time! :ya

"And neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, nor the winds of change, nor a nation challenged, will stay us from the swift completion of our appointed Bathes. Ever."

[VIDEO]

My silly ducks don't seem to mind the recent storm one bit. Plus my flock of five girls laid 4 eggs in one day for the second time!
ya.gif

"And neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, nor the winds of change, nor a nation challenged, will stay us from the swift completion of our appointed Bathes. Ever."
I LOVE your Buff hens!!!

My silly ducks don't seem to mind the recent storm one bit. Plus my flock of five girls laid 4 eggs in one day for the second time! :ya

[VIDEO]
we are warm and soft and can withstand the cold.

[VIDEO]
beautiful! :love I love duck birds...sigh... I want them so much

Last edited:
I love ducks too! I was supposed to get a female dutch hookbill in an order of ducklings this morning, but metzer farms called and said they won't be here until tomorrow. They said they're having no luck with hatching hookbills and they waited an extra day to see if any would hatch. None did and I'm devastated, because I absolutely love that breed and I won't be getting one after all!
barnie.gif
hit.gif

I love ducks too! I was supposed to get a female dutch hookbill in an order of ducklings this morning, but metzer farms called and said they won't be here until tomorrow. They said they're having no luck with hatching hookbills and they waited an extra day to see if any would hatch. None did and I'm devastated, because I absolutely love that breed and I won't be getting one after all!
barnie.gif
hit.gif
Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom