My EEs egg color changed from blue to brown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not usually post any involved explanation of a thread lock when we are called upon to do it, but I feel perhaps, this time, it's called for.

This thread was closed due to several blatant rules violations and nothing more. Moderation was questioned as well as the moderator's integrity, both completely uncalled for here. We received numerous reports on this thread as well as PMs. I had not previously read the thread at all, not the first sentence, and the report took me straight to the first violation, which I dealt with by posting the applicable rules. That moderation was re-edited by the author of that post with accusations of bias, which I also removed.

Again, I will post the rules that were broken here:
7. No Fighting. Taking a personal conflict to the forum is unacceptable. "I'm right, you're wrong" threads and posts will be edited or deleted

* Be friendly and courteous to all members at all times.
* Respect the BYC Staff. They dedicate LOTS of volunteer time keeping the forum running smoothly.

Moderation
BYC staff spend a TON of time and energy to keep the forum running smoothly. How BYC staff moderate is never a topic for open discussion on the forum. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the Administrator or the specific moderator via email or private message.
* Do not post threads questioning moderation.
* If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BYC staff member.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom