My experience ordering chicks with MPC (My pet chicken)

ForFlocksSake

Songster
Jun 2, 2023
North Florida/Panhandle
Hello BYC!

I wanted to come here and share my experience with MPC (My Pet Chicken) because it has honestly been wonderful and I don't see them talked about enough on the forum. My 4 babies arrived this week comfortable and healthy and I am so pleased with how helpful the folks at the company have been. I chose MPC because they allowed me to cherry pick my breeds for my small back yard flock. Other places required a minimum of 3 of each breed, and I really want to have 1 of each breed so I can have a colorful egg basket with a small flock. I also really wanted a Polish just for fun but didn't want to have to order 3 of that breed. I spent A LOT of time on the phone with multiple customer service reps asking questions about breeds, changing my mind on my order 3 times (I am indecisive haha) and getting fantastic advice and first hand experience from seasoned chicken keepers. Every single customer service rep I spoke with was kind, polite, helpful, and never rushed me off the phone. It felt like they truly loved talking chickens as much as I do.

My new babies are thriving and I plan to come back here as they grow and update their progress. Of course I will report if there are any incorrect breeds (there doesn't seem to be based off photos online) or sexing issues. I just wanted to put this post here since I couldn't find much when I searched MPC prior to ordering.
IMG_2762.jpeg

Hello BYC!

I wanted to come here and share my experience with MPC (My Pet Chicken) because it has honestly been wonderful and I don't see them talked about enough on the forum. My 4 babies arrived this week comfortable and healthy and I am so pleased with how helpful the folks at the company have been. I chose MPC because they allowed me to cherry pick my breeds for my small back yard flock. Other places required a minimum of 3 of each breed, and I really want to have 1 of each breed so I can have a colorful egg basket with a small flock. I also really wanted a Polish just for fun but didn't want to have to order 3 of that breed. I spent A LOT of time on the phone with multiple customer service reps asking questions about breeds, changing my mind on my order 3 times (I am indecisive haha) and getting fantastic advice and first hand experience from seasoned chicken keepers. Every single customer service rep I spoke with was kind, polite, helpful, and never rushed me off the phone. It felt like they truly loved talking chickens as much as I do.

My new babies are thriving and I plan to come back here as they grow and update their progress. Of course I will report if there are any incorrect breeds (there doesn't seem to be based off photos online) or sexing issues. I just wanted to put this post here since I couldn't find much when I searched MPC prior to ordering. View attachment 3680281
I've ordered from them twice, and I agree that their customer service is fantastic! Beautiful littles! Congrats!

I totally agree- ordered from them years ago, and had a great experience. I just put in my order today too for 3 more-a Golden Laced Wyandotte, a Cuckoo Bluebar Blue-Egger, and I also got a Polish (White Crested Blue ). Mine won't come until April, but I cannot wait!!!! Ongrats on you little ones- they are adorable!! Please do keep us posted (and me especially curious about that wee Polish!!). <3 :love

I totally agree- ordered from them years ago, and had a great experience. I just put in my order today too for 3 more-a Golden Laced Wyandotte, a Cuckoo Bluebar Blue-Egger, and I also got a Polish (White Crested Blue ). Mine won't come until April, but I cannot wait!!!! Ongrats on you little ones- they are adorable!! Please do keep us posted (and me especially curious about that wee Polish!!). <3 :love
BTW- what other breeds did you get?

I’ve wanted a polish for a while now. The baby is so cute. She has a little hat!
IMG_2768.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom