My first new babies have arrived!!

Light Brahmas, Dark Brahmas, Partridge Rocks, Speckled Sussex, Buff Orpingtons, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Golden Laced Wyandotte

I ordered from Murray McMurray in Iowa my next order will come from Mt. Healthy Hatchery in Ohio in two weeks. Gonna get Buff Brahmas and Black Australorps and 25 free chicks

Light Brahmas, Dark Brahmas, Partridge Rocks, Speckled Sussex, Buff Orpingtons, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Golden Laced Wyandotte
I ordered from Murray McMurray in Iowa my next order will come from Mt. Healthy Hatchery in Ohio in two weeks. Gonna get Buff Brahmas and Black Australorps and 25 free chicks
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have some great breeds. All of them are good layers and the Brahmas, Speckled Sussex, Buff Orpingtons, and Black Australorps are typically very calm and gentle breeds (good lap pets). The Black Australorps are excellent layers and extremely hardy birds in both heat and cold. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom