My Happy Girls❤️

MyHappyGirls

Songster
7 Years
Sep 11, 2016
Soquel, Ca
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

We have had chickens for about 3+ years

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

We have three hens , Happy Feet(Black Langshan) 3yrs old, Miss Presley (Silkie 8months old) & Nuggs (Silkie 8 months old)

(3) What breeds do you have?
Langshan & Silkies

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?

My daughter

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Crocheting, gardening, taking care of our pets lacrosse, football, fishing, watching Dallas, Murder She Wrote, Monk, Greys Anatomy, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Scandal, Heartland, going to the beach, going on family outings & vacations, spending time with my Family❤️

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

We are a big family of 9! My husband Jessie , daughters "Ruby(17yrs) & Lillie (15yrs), sons Robert (13yrs) & Marcos (9yrs) & I live with my parents "Nana & Tata" here on the central coast of California & my stepson Jessie Junior (21 yrs) lives & goes to University of Oregon (very proud Step-Mamma) up in Oregon with his Mom & Stepdad.
We have two married Chihuahua's "Poppi & Chloe"(7 yrs old), one Orange Tabby cat "Captain" (he is 15 years old), lots of fish including one fair goldfish named "Nemo"(he is only about 9 mos old), our hens Happy Feet, Miss Presley, & Nuggs, and our Parrakeet "Buttons" (2 years old). We are all one big Happy Family❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom