My hens are fighting! What can I do?

Your chickens' feelings are important. I know it is hard, but you are not the one getting beat up constantly.
Yeah that is a very good point. But I can’t just kill her. I have her in a pen outside so she can see them and everything just not attack them. I’m planning to keep her separate and then have her join the flock again. I can’t just watch them hurt each other. If this doesn’t work then I’ll figure something out I guess.

59E9A23A-F4A1-4A20-897F-572EDDC939DC.jpeg
7898453F-24B1-453B-B6B1-0A05690B5DB9.jpeg
F31CCBA0-F5A8-4076-945D-2FA3543D23A3.jpeg
She’s a very sweet girl just a mean to her sister and my frizzle silkie.

Restructure the coop and run to accommodate problems with the flock and where they spend there time. This requires time and planning but it does work out in the end especially if you don't kill problem birds.

That bird looks like a Cornish cross mix because of the size.

Yeah that is a very good point. But I can’t just kill her. I have her in a pen outside so she can see them and everything just not attack them. I’m planning to keep her separate and then have her join the flock again. I can’t just watch them hurt each other. If this doesn’t work then I’ll figure something out I guess.
If you can't kill her, then keeping her separate will be fine because she can't get to them.

Restructure the coop and run to accommodate problems with the flock and where they spend there time. This requires time and planning but it does work out in the end especially if you don't kill problem birds.

That bird looks like a Cornish cross mix because of the size.
is that bad? Is she a meat bird? Is she gonna get so fat she’s going to die??? I got her in the bantam bin at tractor supply. Is her sister that too?
FAEAD433-6A97-45C0-8F32-7581BA08CD96.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom