My new addition to my fowl.......Silver Phoenix....Pics

rgvchicks

Songster
7 Years
Feb 1, 2012
Roma Texas
just traded 10 2 week old chicks for a Silver Phoenix Rooster its Hen with 3 baby chicks....here some pics

Last edited:
Aw, such lovely birds! Such a cute family.
love.gif

Looks like a pair of Silvers not Goldens........ But they are very pretty. I love my Silver, Gold and Whites. They are some of my most personable birds and hardly ever come to the feeder. They love eating bugs.... :D

I was told they were golden by the owner......oh well golden or silver....they look great.....thanks for letting me know.....i'm all excited about this breed i just got......
wee.gif

Looks like a pair of Silvers not Goldens........ But they are very pretty. I love my Silver, Gold and Whites. They are some of my most personable birds and hardly ever come to the feeder. They love eating bugs....
big_smile.png

Yes, the Silvers will be a silvery white on the top line, dark on the bottom. Goldens will be a Buff Orp Golden on the top line, dark on the bottom BBReds same thing, etc.... Except for whites, hehe.

thx.....im trying to edit my thread and put silver but doesnt let me submit my change......
idunno.gif
.....dont know why its doing this....i'll try tomorrow

Yes, the Silvers will be a silvery white on the top line, dark on the bottom. Goldens will be a Buff Orp Golden on the top line, dark on the bottom BBReds same thing, etc.... Except for whites, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom