My new chickies!!!!!! 11 NEW pictures added 3/1 4 week old chicks pg. 7

Wow!!! They grow up so fast!! How cute! :)

I know! It's amazing how fast they grow!

Awesome. Thank you for posting pics, its helping my waiting lol. I have 14 more days to go for my delivery.
I'm glad I can help
smile.png
What breeds do you have coming?

I know! It's amazing how fast they grow!
I'm glad I can help
smile.png
What breeds do you have coming?

1 Easter Egger, 1 Ancona, 1 Golden Lakenvelder, 1 Silver Lakenvelder, 1 Barred Rock, 1 Blue Andalusian, 1 White Conchin , and 8 pan fry special :) They're due for arrival Feb 28.

Love them still. So do they have names :) Which is your favorite?

They don't have names yet. But I do know I'll be naming them after spices. Like Oregano, Coriander, Paprika, Tarragon etc.
These are two of my favorites. They come over and fly up onto my knees when I sit beside the brooder. They are the only two who do it out of 25 chicks. The rest of them are pretty skittish. But they are calming down. I found that if I tap at them with my finger like I'm pecking them they don't mind my hand as much and I can actually pick most of them up without them totally freaking out now. It's funny, with some of them I'll peck them with my finger and they'll peck me back and we'll go back and forth pecking each other until they get bored. Thank you for continuing to comment on my pictures!
smile.png

wow they grow so fast! Mine are only just starting to get thier first wing feathers going. What breed is the black one with white edges to the feathers. I have one that looks just like that one and I cant figure out which s/he is...

Back
Top Bottom