My new chickies!!!!!! 11 NEW pictures added 3/1 4 week old chicks pg. 7

those are adorable.!! and what are those things in the water in the top right? they look like egg yolks...

Haha, they're marbles. You put large marbles into their waterer so that they cant drown. Plus, the chicks love to peck at wildly colored ones :)

anyways, those chicks are so adorable! they look so beautiful, and healthy!
thumbsup.gif

Kudos to you! :)

Last edited:
They are now 3 weeks old! Wow! Time goes by way too fast! They are kind of hard to take pictures of because they race around like crazy, but I think I got a few cute pictures
smile.png
I hope you guys enjoy!

I was hoping you would post some pics. They are all still so cute. Love how they have feather yet still have the fuzzy heads. I'm getting closer on my end, only 5 more day approx.

I was hoping you would post some pics. They are all still so cute. Love how they have feather yet still have the fuzzy heads. I'm getting closer on my end, only 5 more day approx.

Did you get your chicks? I want to see pictures!! I'm missing my little fluffy chicks! Mine look so grown up now! I'm planning on posting some more pictures, but I haven't really had the time to sit out there with the camera and take 1,500 pictures to get 20 or so decent pictures. They will not be still! lol

I found a few pictures that I took a couple days ago. In these pictures they are a day shy of 4 weeks!
Enjoy!

Did you get your chicks? I want to see pictures!! I'm missing my little fluffy chicks! Mine look so grown up now! I'm planning on posting some more pictures, but I haven't really had the time to sit out there with the camera and take 1,500 pictures to get 20 or so decent pictures. They will not be still! lol

Hi, yes I just got my chicks this week. I got my batch from Meyer on Wednesday and my batch from Ideal on Thursday. Here are some pics for ya :)

3 partridge silkies from ideal I took other pics of each chick we got but this threesome pic turned out best lol

Our girls (I'm guess by trying to sex the wing feather) from Meyer, and pic next pic is of the other girl I forgot to add to the pic

other girl (I think)

group pic of all 27 chicks

Back
Top Bottom