My new coop and girls

Hiddenintheivy

Hatching
5 Years
May 21, 2014
Arvada, CO
So I am super excited my new coop and ladies in waiting arrive soon. They are to be delivered sometime between now and Sunday afternoon. As for the ladies there are two red stars, and two Easter eggers. They are around 2 years old so I have no waiting time for eggs... Lol... I just hope the move doesn't upset them too much and they stop laying. My daughters are really excited too. Here is a picture of the coop. I will post more when it gets to my house. :D

Well the chickens were delivered on Friday afternoon. My oldest watched everything from the porch, eagerly awaiting the moment she could go hold on of the new girls. My youngest was down for a nap and when she got up everything was all setup and in place. It was like Christmas morning when she woke up, the look on her face when she saw them was awesome.
I got the first set of eggs yesterday afternoon, and built them some feeders. So we are a happy crew here..

Your flock is lovely! And love the coop too. Very nice. So glad they arrived safely and are enjoying their new home. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom