My new diy Egg Incubator, CHEAP and EASY!!!

kirkinis

In the Brooder
Mar 10, 2015
Hi my friends, this is my diy Egg Incubator, 25 chickens from 26 eggs
today I have 6 goose eggs from 2 march

0.jpg

best regards
-VK

Nice job on the incubator and the hatch. You might want to post exactly how you made your incubator. My only concern here is your video shows you opening the incubator in the middle of a hatch allowing the warm, moist air to escape the incubator. This allows cooler, drier, air to infiltrate the incubator at a rapid rate. As you may know this puts the unhatched eggs at risk of drying out inside and being unable to hatch on there own. Someone else watching your video may think opening the incubator during hatching is ok and then loose a substantial part of their hatch. Obviously you lucked out and it didn't effect yours.

GAQuail you're right, for this I use a bottle with water and salt as temperature capacitor in box
Meantime I live in Crete island the external temperature is between 30C and 40C for 6 month per year.

Now I try to construct an egg auto turner to solve this problem

best regards
-VK

GAQuail you're right, for this I use a bottle with water and salt as temperature capacitor in box
Meantime I live in Crete island the external temperature is between 30C and 40C for 6 month per year.

Now I try to construct an egg auto turner to solve this problem

best regards
-VK

Wow! Crete Island. I hope to visit there some day. Good luck with the rest of your hatches.

Back
Top Bottom