My pallet hybrid coop!

Well. It is finally done. I need to tweak a few things, but for now it will be home to my 4 starting tomorrow. It cost us almost nothing but time. We used a lot of scraps that were leftover from other projects. Freed up a lot of space that can be utilized in better ways. The only money we have in it is the ador 1 chicken door, a gallon of paint, the vinyl stuff to make the nest boxes pretty. :) Which btw, the nest box is a repurosed kitchen cabinet. I put the door on backwards to make it slanted so that they couldn't roost on top at night.
Oh, and the ramp is painted purple because I had read about adding sand to the paint to make the wood less slippery after I had already painted it white. I was out of the white paint. The purple paint is leftover and was used for the nest boxes, so added the sand and repainted the ramp.
View attachment 1363036 View attachment 1363037 View attachment 1363039 View attachment 1363040 View attachment 1363043 View attachment 1363045 View attachment 1363047 View attachment 1363049 View attachment 1363071
It looks amazing! You guys did a great job! :highfive:

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see all the wonderfull creations everyone can build on here, i currently have a few new works in progress as we speak!!

Great job i must say!!! keep up the great work!

Back
Top Bottom