My Pekin ducks have white beaks

Hi! I think I am having the same issue. Did the cattle supplement work? Thanks so much!
I rescued a couple of older ducks (maybe around 4 months old or so?) and I gave them a Vitamin B supplement (like the cattle vitamins), salmon, peas, and brewer's yeast. It took a couple of weeks, but their beaks started to gain their color back. I also made sure I was feeding them a good water fowl food! Good luck!

Mine isn’t really eating and he can’t walk but I’ve added niacin and peas and going to get vitamin B supplement today. I will just put the vitamin in his mouth directly so I make sure he gets his full dose. Thanks so so much for the help! He’s my baby!

Last edited:
Mine isn’t really eating and he can’t walk but I’ve added niacin and peas and going to get vitamin B supplement today. I will just put the vitamin in his mouth directly so I make sure he gets his full dose. Thanks so so much for the help! He’s my baby!
Good luck! I would syringe feed my rescues when they were really bad off (very carefully). I'd make a kind of slurry with the different good ingredients -- often they were also very dehydrated from being too weak to eat on their own.

Back
Top Bottom