my pet chicken reviews

Nice! Glad to hear it.
celebrate.gif

Come on strong babies!
A huge X2!!! So glad to hear all went well and your new babies arrived ahead of schedule and happy
love.gif

I am integrating my older batch of chicks, they will be 5 weeks on next Monday. They are feisty and quite the mob. They are trying to take food out of the adults mouths and one was even pecking at the old rooster wattles. He's from My Pet Chicken too. Just thought i would share.

We just received our girls today and they are in perfect health. We were frustrated with USPS, given they were two days late in delivering what was suppose to be an overnight shipment. The shipping problem was the fault of USPS not MPC though. Excited to see how they grow up
big_smile.png

@Mercys Fight Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Very cute chicks. Glad they are healthy!
love.gif

@oldhenlikesdogs I love pics! They sure grow up fast.

The ages of mine right now are 18 weeks, 10 weeks, 3.5 weeks, and 10 days old. A total of 29 that are from local places, a few will be seeing the freezer. Chicken math definitely got a hold of me, and now my hubby is starting to enjoy the chicken shows. He was all upset because the oldest 3 ran the next oldest group of 10 out of the coop. He wanted to defend them, it was sweet!

MPC is supposed to be reshipping my bantams on Monday. Can't wait to see how it goes! That is 4 weeks after my first shipment without survivors (1 chick lasted 6 days)

@Mercys Fight
 Welcome to BYC! :frow

Very cute chicks. Glad they are healthy! :love

@oldhenlikesdogs
 I love pics! They sure grow up fast.

The ages of mine right now are  18 weeks, 10 weeks, 3.5 weeks, and 10 days old. A total of 29 that are from local places, a few will be seeing the freezer. Chicken math definitely got a hold of me, and now my hubby is starting to enjoy the chicken shows. He was all upset because the oldest 3 ran the next oldest group of 10 out of the coop. He wanted to defend them, it was sweet!

MPC is supposed to be reshipping my bantams on Monday. Can't wait to see how it goes! That is 4 weeks after my first shipment without survivors (1 chick lasted 6 days)

Thank you and good luck, hopefully this time goes well for you. I have another 9 standard breeds coming this coming week too, 5 are mine, 4 are my nephews.

@Mercys Fight
 Welcome to BYC! :frow

Very cute chicks. Glad they are healthy! :love

@oldhenlikesdogs
 I love pics! They sure grow up fast.

The ages of mine right now are  18 weeks, 10 weeks, 3.5 weeks, and 10 days old. A total of 29 that are from local places, a few will be seeing the freezer. Chicken math definitely got a hold of me, and now my hubby is starting to enjoy the chicken shows. He was all upset because the oldest 3 ran the next oldest group of 10 out of the coop. He wanted to defend them, it was sweet!

Thank you for the welcome, very sweet!

I'm so sorry you thought I had abandoned y'all. It was a very busy week last night and while I wish BYC was my only job....it isn't.
hide.gif

I wish there was a way to force USPS to be more consistent and care more for the chicks they ship then they seem to sometimes. For the most part we have very few losses and reshipments especially do well.

I do completely understand your frustration though and want to offer my heart felt sympathies.

Alex
My Pet Chicken
And all the shorted chick orders, including mine? Oh, and now the one surviving SLW from the final (shorted) ship is actually a ???? Hve to wait and see but now clearly not a SLW. It's a shame. You folks really are nice, but so were the deckhands on the Titanic.

Last edited:
I am integrating my older batch of chicks, they will be 5 weeks on next Monday. They are feisty and quite the mob. They are trying to take food out of the adults mouths and one was even pecking at the old rooster wattles. He's from My Pet Chicken too. Just thought i would share.

That's so nice and your roo seems so sweet. Although we have not mingled our new chicks with the big girls, they can see each other through the fence, and it seems our rooster is the most tolerant of them.

That's so nice and your roo seems so sweet. Although we have not mingled our new chicks with the big girls, they can see each other through the fence, and it seems our rooster is the most tolerant of them.
Thank you he is a good boy. There are a few more roosters in the flock but he's top boy. My roosters will often feed the young ones too. He's a proud daddy.
1f601.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom