My Rabbit Journey~New Pics pg 17

LOL sure I can send some pics. I cleaned well about a week ago, so they're not too bad right now...I might not get to it today though.
smile.png

Quote:
Post the pics. we like pics.
thumbsup.gif

Does anyone raise worms under their rabbits ?
idunno.gif

Mine are on cement right now, so not under them, but working on raising them in compost.

Quote:
Post the pics. we like pics.
thumbsup.gif

Does anyone raise worms under their rabbits ?
idunno.gif

Mine are on cement right now, so not under them, but working on raising them in compost.

If you can move them it's so much easier to raise them under the coops. No work at all just harvest them.
thumbsup.gif

I will post some pictures of my poo collecting design. No we don't do worms, thought about it, but our poo/waste is collected so there's virtually nothing that falls on the ground.

Quote:

If you can move them it's so much easier to raise them under the coops. No work at all just harvest them.
thumbsup.gif

Trust me this is not a don't want, it's a can't do at the moment, but they will be on ground in the near future.

So Jamie?

Where are the poops pics? haha

I will take some today. I worked 12 hours Sunday 8pm to Monday 8am, then was off for an hour and turned around and did a 5 hour shift at another job. I was sooo tired yesterday, then there was our daughters firs Christmas Program
big_smile.png
I'll go get some shots this afternoon
smile.png

Hey Jamie Dog! Woof! I miss chicken chat!!!
sad.png

I raise worms *near* the rabbits, in 18-gallon Rubbermaid bins. (I like the portability.) The non-peed-on "bunny berries" get shoveled off the dirt and right into the worm bins.

Worms and vermicompost are big sellers at our farmers market. Just be ready for A LOT of questions
smile.png

Bryan

Back
Top Bottom