hehehe

Last edited:
Quote:
Um....we don't talk about that anymore.
rant.gif
hide.gif

Perhaps you don't talk about that anymore... but I still find it
lau.gif
. Your story still makes me laugh out loud when I think about it... but ... hmmm... I can't seem to find that thread on here anymore... what did you do?

Your story made me look at roosters in a whole new way and with a lot more respect. I will never turn my back on a rooster again...
lau.gif
gig.gif

I'm glad I was able to provide entertainment to the masses.
tongue.png
My thread got a little out of control so it is no longer with us.
idunno.gif
We must remember to keep it family friendly.
wink.png

EEEEEk!!!!! after several days of the shoe and foot fetish, this evening he decided to try something new--- my ARM!!!!!!!!! thank goodness I had on a sweatshirt (freshly laundered, I might add), but, as I did not manage to get him off of me quickly enough, suffice to say it now needs to be laundered again:( Man, I never realized how much grip those little birds have with their legs...I could not pull him off of me with just my one free arm, and, couldn't really even lift my other one to try to shake him off. So...I guess this only seems to be escalating...what next?? and please no one answer that...i dont think I really want to know
he.gif
WHAT on earth am I supposed to do to stop this?? Or do I just wear a plastic rain suit at all times so I can hose it off? I have tried weaning him off of me by leaving him in the coop with the girls, but he gets SO upset (picture a child having a temper tantrum) to the point where he actually hurts himself and gashes his comb and wattles when he throws himself against the dog run!

Quote:
oh, you poor thing! and that poor rooster - i wish he understood that being in the coop with the hens is for his own good. you need a Rooster Whisperer...is there a chicken equivalent to Cesar Milan? Maybe he'll have some advice! I hear he's great with all kinds of animals!

Back
Top Bottom