My Rooster laid an egg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Hi Victor, welcome to NYC. That part about the mutants actually made me laugh. It's a normal occurrence in chickens...hens, mind you. It's not common but it happens. I just got a green one 2 weeks ago & haven't had one in several years. It was a nice surprise & some cultures consider them lucky. All of mine are in a special drawer.

Technically, it's a mis-fire. Just a bit of albumen makes it through the reproductive tract & ends up with a shell. Nothing to be alarmed about.
Dont get what you are saying here.

How is he injured? He looks fine .
treating the wound daily with this
20201210_114327.jpg

20201210_114121.jpg
20201210_114033.jpg

There are so many chickens in the world, bound to be every mutation possible pop up. Has anyone heard of chimaeras?
You have an “Alpha” hen for lack of a better term. She may crow and watch the flock but she Is still a hen.
No, sorry, this is a forum full of chicken eggsperts. it is ANATOMINCALY IMPOSSIBLE for a roo to say.

Where did you read this?

A pic of the egg please?
Look. They don't lay.
Even “experts” see new things. And I’m pretty sure absolutely anyone can join BYC.

There are so many chickens in the world, bound to be every mutation possible pop up. Has anyone heard of chimaeras?

Even “experts” see new things. And I’m pretty sure absolutely anyone can join BYC.

I did not mean they should not join. Just that an eggspert would probably have said if a roo can lay at this point.

Do you really think this roo laid?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom