My sister is having surgery friday Update post 1 NOT GOOD

Praying for healing for your sister! I second the recommendation for vitamin d3, it has amazing healing properties and can really help her in the bone regeneration!! Prayers and hugs for you all.

they have cancelled my sisters surgery. they have to find out how bad the infection is and exactly where. she has to have a scan done sept 6. which will be an all day procedure in the hospital. I talked to her and she is so scared she is going to lose her home if she doesnt work... : (

she is still in the process of sueing. they want her to settle but her lawyer told her not to at the moment... do to more surgeries pending... My sister was 5 ft before the accident now she is 4 ft dont know how many inches. just now she is several inches shorter. she was considered dead for 28 minutes. no vitals checked by a nurse and the paramedics.. it took 28 minutes and the state trooper heard her gasp for air and start moaning.

hugs.gif

Prayers for you all.

Don't give up hope chixie. My brother has been in the very same boat. Reckless driver hit him on his bike. Lost his leg beneath the knee. Infection after infection after infection. Its been almost 2 years and its finally sorting itself out. They told him with those infections he would lose the rest of his leg. He still has it and is walking and doing well. Just keep saying its a small setback. See if she can talk to her lender or any housing agencies or even charities to see if they can help with the house issue. My brother had the same worries. His lender worked with him though. Still no settlement but they are managing at least. Will be praying for her.

Back
Top Bottom