my view

What a great view! No neighbors, my husband would be in heaven!
wink.png

I'm with you jmantoo1. I love having no neighbors. Here's the view from my front door.
100_0384.jpg

100_0572.jpg

100_1568.jpg

They don't call it "Almost Heaven, West Virginia" for nothing!

WOW Sherry!!!
wee.gif
<--- would be me if I had that view.. hopefully someday very soon it will be! lol

We live out in the country but they keep building it up.. We are going to start building soon on a piece of property we just bought even further out...

Man I'm jealous. My view is long, but not for long. The ranch land behind my suburban home has been sold, and will be developed. Count your blessings, you both have beautiful places.

Karen

Wow beautiful!! My land is separated funny and I have neighbors and a road out most my windows, even though I have 12 acres!
sad.png

Out back is very pretty though. There is a river and a stream that border our property. Here are some pics...did I ever mention I love sharing pics...
wink.png
LOL

100_1947.jpg

100_1938.jpg

My neighbors are spitting distance in every direction but up. I can't complain, though- they are nice, and the "up" is pretty awesome anyway. Except when it gets lit on fire, of course...

Winter;
PB010074.jpg

Spring:
coopview002.jpg

Friend's don't let friends light the mountain on fire on the 4th of July;
jumboenfuego2204.jpg

As dusk turned to night;
jumboenfuego2304.jpg

Thought you might all appreciate the different perspectives.

-MTchick

Wow, that fire is so close! Do you know how it started? (fireworks??)

Here's the view from my kitchen window above my sink. It's already pretty hot here, the green grass and weeds are fading fast!

52507001.jpg

52507003.jpg

Last edited:
I love to see everyone's views! Whoa MT Chick, that's some fireworks display- yikes!
So here's my view. 1/4 acre lot in the suburbs with lots of neighbors but good landscaping can work wonders. You can see the coop back up behind the swingset and if you look really close my Delware, "Phoebe"

152_5230_r1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom