My wife went off the deep end!

lau.gif
Nope not in my pocket. Although some of the kids tried to do that. I figure I created about 20 new chicken lovers so I did my good deed for the day.

Quote:
I've been trying real hard too. Unfortunately I'm getting impatient waiting for one of my brahmas to go broody.
I know there's going to be some silkies at the poultry show this weekend. Hmmmmmm, what would a silkie look like after being mated by a 13 lb. brahma roo? (besides flat as a pancake).

AK, if your wife didn't carry chickens around in her pocket, that's when I'd start to worry.

LOL. It's great!!

I am bringing our Speckled Sussex chick(Sophia) and our BYM chick (Sam) to my daughters KG class Friday morning. Complete with their mini brooder so they dont get mishandled or cold.
Also taking along some hard boiled eggs. Brown(which our girls lay) and a tinted one from Twinlights. For the kids to see and touch.

My daughter wants me to bring Audrey as well, but I can only imagine how much fun a loose BO would be in a class room of 25 or so KG
roll.png
So Audrey is staying home. I will grab her Petco pic though.

I am guessing a lot of her classmates are going to go home and be telling their folks they want pet chickens.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom