Mystery chick

Pattye

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 5, 2014
Hi, can you help to identify this 5 week old? She was ordered from the assorted non-feather

legged bantam group at My Pet Chicken. I thought she was a Barred Rock but I'm not so sure now with all of the white on her breast.
Thanks!

The MyPetChicken website says this:

The breeds that could be in your order will be any of the following non-feather-legged bantam varieties:
Easter Eggers
Welsummers
Barred Plymouth Rocks
White Crested Black Polish

Your chick must be an Easter Egger, because it isn't any of the other three in that list.

The breeds that could be in your order will be any of the following non-feather-legged bantam varieties: 
Easter Eggers

Welsummers

Barred Plymouth Rocks

Your chick must be an Easter Egger, because it isn't any of the other three in that list.

X2, the comb is also right for an EE

Easter Eggers

Welsummers

Barred Plymouth Rocks

It looks like it's getting the EE color pattern! Here is mine!

Thanks, I thought there may have been another possibility, the picture on My Pet Chicken shows more than the breeds listed, there is a solid white and a black with a white ear. I have 2 Easter Eggers but they are much lighter in color on their heads. In any case she is a sweetie.

Back
Top Bottom