mystery chicks....please identify ????!!!!!! Pic heavy

1 cochin 2 leghorn 3 turkey 4 pekin ducklings or possibly white runners .. (the stand really upright tho ..) 5 cochin ( unless its feathers come in all silkie .. lol then silkie .) and .. the last one . isnt a bc they dont have slate legs .. dont know what it is but ill look up possibilities lol =) where did you get them from ? =) congrats on your variety of new babies =)

Last edited:
1 cochin 2 leghorn 3 turkey 4 pekin ducklings or possibly white runners .. (the stand really upright tho ..) 5 cochin ( unless its feathers come in all silkie .. lol then silkie .) and .. the last one . isnt a bc they dont have slate legs .. dont know what it is but ill look up possibilities lol =) where did you get them from ? =) congrats on your variety of new babies =)

BC have greenish legs which that one has. It looks just like My buttercup chick did. I could be wrong but it looks it to me

ok number one is from meyers....one of the ones that lived and it is bantam size...I was guessing a bantam cochin but the feathering isn't real prominant so I wasn't sure... number two pic is from meyers too I was guessing leghorn but hoping maybe it was something else :( they were the "LEann's adopt me bargain" number three is one of the turkeys i got at Atwoods and it said Bronze so I assumed it was BBB wanted to make sure...number 4 are the three surviving ducklings we hatched from online shipped eggs.....they are a bit small looking to me but they are adorable i was thinking pekin too......pic 5 is a silkie BUT it doesn't have a poof on top of it's head and it has white feather tips...it does have five toes and the walnut comb....pic 6 is a shipped egg and it is supposed to pure bred and he sent us 4 "surprise" eggs so I have NO idea....I have never seen a chick marked like that but we hatched that one.....

#4 are ducks.

Look - newbies can be helpful too!
yesss.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom