Naked Neck Eggs

Theri don't worry about having to knit, all the eggs and chicks I sell come with it's own scarfs ( for and extra fee) all I need to know is what colors you would like
tongue2.gif

Theri don't worry about having to knit, all the eggs and chicks I sell come with it's own scarfs ( for and extra fee) all I need to know is what colors you would like
tongue2.gif

lau.gif
I just love you, Nava! I got a neighbor who's son loves Naked Necks. I was just telling him about you this morning. They want to combine the boys' two favorite breeds, NNs and White Crested Black Polish! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

do you still have naked necks and would you be willing to sell some hatching eggs about the 2nd week of Nov ? if so howmuch for 2 doz

Yes I'm going to start shipping eggs and chicks again, they are not separated in colors but I can send you some but who know what kind of color mix you will get

But I will be having white,red,black and BLRNN as soon as I separate them in the breeding pens

Still going at those Naked chicks, eh, Nava?
lol.png

I hope all is well in the naked colony! I got a nice batch of Blue Orps out here this year. I wish I still had old Borpy though! Now I have a young cockerel I am keeping and calling him Orfy!

Cheri, I don't sell eggs any more, I do have my breeding pens set up, I am selling day old chicks now
I have NNs in different colors, BLRW and E ORPS BBS

Do you still have nn? I have been searching for some females to go with my 2 males.
thank you
ashley

Back
Top Bottom