Naked Neck Pics!!!!

LOL yea.
Quote:
I would guess either a cross or a mix with Wyandotte. Main reason is it has the comb similar to Wyandottes- rose comb that's pretty flat on top(not much spikes). and also he is showing a "partial lacing"(white feathers with black/grey on tips) on his breast.

If he's bred with the golden hen(EE?) next to the cuckoo roo, you possibly could make turkens with varying degrees of lacing, some better some less.. Laced Turkens would be great..

I'd guess he did a cannonball into the gene pool!

oh i love showgirls
smile.png

Quote:

I meant if you bred that roo with that hen.. She is showing hints of having the necessary genes in her to make for lacing, so does the roo.. put them together and some chicks should get "more of the lacing genes from both parents and so, have better/more complete lacing"..

ok ill try that! dont know if itll be anytime soon its been so wet and rainy the hens went on egg strike! soo maybe later on but i will do it!
Quote:

ill put out a post im not sure when i will though i havent had any luck hatching EE eggs... so maybe ill give them to a broody. im sure theyll be adorable!

Back
Top Bottom