Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Latest Rescue
rant.gif
VENTING
... makes me SPIT then Slap some Selfish People !
Just rescued Bantam Mom with 4 out of 5 Chicks today. wondering age of . . . .
All Bug infested and Bone thin ! brought them in side, DE them lightly Mom as well, put under regular light. 2 food bowl lots water... 2 Mix Buff ( or would they be called EE not Buff )
and 2 mix Black.

Thinking Moms a Ameraucana ? not the correct color tho leaning towards Easter Egger

Amy Mom and 4 NN mix Chicks

NN mix Buff Chick 1) Pullet ?

NN mix Buff Chick 2 Pullet ?

NN mix Buff chick 1 and 2

NN mix Buff Chick 1 or 2

Last edited:
Latest Rescue
rant.gif
VENTING
... makes me wanta Slap some People !
All Bug infested and Bone thin ! brought them in side, DE them lightly Mom as well, put under regular light. 2 food bowl lots water... 2 Mix Buff ( or would they be called EE not Buff )
and 2 mix Black.

Thinking Moms a Ameraucana ? or Easter Egger

NN mix Buff Chick 1 or 2
Bless you for rescuing them, I hope they will be okay. They are cuties.

Latest Rescue [COLOR=FF0000]:rant VENTING[/COLOR] ... makes me wanta Slap some People ! Just rescued Bantam Mom with 4 out of 5 Chicks today. wondering age of . . . . All Bug infested and Bone thin ! brought them in side, DE them lightly Mom as well, put under regular light. 2 food bowl lots water... 2 Mix Buff ( or would they be called EE not Buff ) and 2 mix Black. Thinking Moms a Ameraucana ? or [COLOR=FF33FF]Easter Egger[/COLOR] Amy Mom and 4 NN mix Chicks NN mix Buff Chick 2 Pullet ? NN mix Buff Chick 1 or 2
You did a very good thing by taking them in. I don't understand some people. Were they hoarders? Well, they are a handsome lot--the chicks with their naked necks are wonderful. Mom is lovely, too, though I can't guess what she is. Why would she have so many naked necks! I'm sure they will blossom under your care..

Besides the brooder mom is seldom the bio mom.

She appears to be easter egger, she is not ameraucana (don't make that mistake on the ameraucana thread!!!!!!!
hide.gif
)

Latest Rescue
rant.gif
VENTING
... makes me wanta Slap some People !
and 2 mix Black.

Thinking Moms a Ameraucana ? or Easter Egger

NN mix Buff Chick 1 or 2

They all are very cute! Glad you can help them!!!

Besides the brooder mom is seldom the bio mom.

She appears to be easter egger, she is not ameraucana (don't make that mistake on the ameraucana thread!!!!!!!
hide.gif
)
O bother, and I was thinking the tan ones have her coloring
love.gif
She's a wonder to watch, they are starting to chatter now, ( 24 hr here ) and think it great fun to climb on her back rider her as far as can in large cage.

They have naked necks cuz daddy must've had a NN :D
I'm hoping NN dad was a Banty as well. . . Seller told Auctioneer that is mom and Dad was one of few barn yard NN. " can 1 hen have different Roos, that make off spring varied ? "

You did a very good thing by taking them in. I don't understand some people. Were they hoarders? Well, they are a handsome lot--the chicks with their naked necks are wonderful. Mom is lovely, too, though I can't guess what she is. Why would she have so many naked necks!

I'm sure they will blossom under your care..
I just had too, when I saw the danger
duc.gif
I choose to believe more People are Strong Good people, then are weak and bad. do not know if Hoarders or just overwhelmed. Glad they brought mom/ hen with them, Auctioneer decided to sell separate @ last second So we lost Mom, ( could not get last chick,
barnie.gif
non NN rainbow black. ) found the buyer who won her and pleaded my case, . . . offered what he'd paid and was set to dig for change. . . ! I was blessed. . . he said yes,
celebrate.gif
Moms thought to be a Easter Egger - EE. and I'm noticing she has scaly legs feet ?

Bless you for rescuing them, I hope they will be okay. They are cuties.
Thank You, it's G-d who's blessing me, put such an animal protection in my heart.. .

I might be wrong on this but those chicks w/ a red patterned feathering, I think will become red or mostly red adult feather color/patterning. Almost every one I had that became red or some form of red had that chick patterning and it mostly went away as they got the adult feathers.

Some more pics of my NN's

Sargent's son

Some of the youngsters growing. I finally got my white!

I think I will be naming this guy David Bowie!

It has been awhile since I could get a picture of Rambo. He and his gang of followers disappear in what is left of the cornfields all day long.

Love this young guy too!

Yet another young boy. LOL

Back
Top Bottom