Naked Neck/Turken Thread

O bother,  and I was thinking the tan ones have her coloring :love  She's a wonder to watch, they are starting to chatter now, ( 24 hr here ) and think it great fun to climb on her back rider her as far as can in large cage.

I'm hoping NN dad was a Banty as well. . . Seller told Auctioneer that is mom and Dad was one of few barn yard NN. " [COLOR=0000FF]can 1 hen have different Roos, that make off spring varied ?[/COLOR] "

I just had too, when I saw the danger :duc I choose to believe more People are Strong Good people, then are weak and bad. do not know if Hoarders or just overwhelmed. Glad they brought mom/ hen with them, Auctioneer decided to sell separate @ last second So we lost Mom, ( could not get last chick,:barnie  non NN rainbow black. ) found the buyer who won her and pleaded my case, . . .  offered what he'd paid and was set to dig for change. . .  ! I was blessed. . .  he said yes,:celebrate   Moms thought to be a Easter Egger - EE.  and I'm noticing she has scaly legs feet ?

Thank You, it's G-d who's blessing me, put such an animal protection in my heart.. .

Glad you were able to obtain the mom. Good work! And so kind. I, too, believe most people are good.

Have fun with your new brood. After you debug them that is. I bet they'll be following you around :)

i love my naked necks but now that i think of it is it possible for me to breed my turken with a chicken?
tongue.png

i love my naked necks but now that i think of it is it possible for me to breed my turken with a chicken?
tongue.png
Most of us on this thread do that all the time. They are called cross breeds and some will have the NN gene which gives them less feathers and some will be full feathered.

LOL just like the post above turkens ARE chickens and are also called naked necks chickens

Thanks Kass,
love.gif
Reds Pullets and Hens are good. . . so they will loose the marks and turn like Reba ? what ya think Girls ?

the blacks are hard to tell, I'll use food tye on one of them, it'll make ID's easer.

Back
Top Bottom