Naked Neck/Turken Thread

These are part of the chicks that hatched here Christmas Day:
Some new (Java x) Naked Necks and NN green-eggers. And a feather-leg NaNa green-egger chick --- yaaay!

And a Naked Neck Silkie.

And though they don't have naked necks, these single comb fibromelanotic chicks make me sooooo happy : )

Some new (Java x) Naked Necks and NN green-eggers. And a feather-leg NaNa green-egger chick --- yaaay!

And a Naked Neck Silkie.

And though they don't have naked necks, these single comb fibromelanotic chicks make me sooooo happy : )
They are gorgeous. Especially the FM's

Yes I do. I never heard of Naked Necks until I met Dipsy Doodle Doo. She got me hooked. Here is my original Naked Neck Rooster his name is Ozzie.

Then she got me hooked on Black Skinned Chickens.
barnie.gif
th.gif
LOL

That is a really cool looking roo I actually love the red it shows up so well on the white feathers.

That's one wild looking chicken....I like it!
thumbsup.gif

And a Naked Neck Silkie.

Absolutely love those chicks, and their blk legs are really cool looking. I'm thinking my BA's with my NNroo will maybe give me some blk legged chicks?

These are part of the chicks that hatched here Christmas Day: ... Though they don't have naked necks, these single comb fibromelanotic chicks make me sooooo happy : )
Absolutely love those chicks, and their blk legs are really cool looking. I'm thinking my BA's with my NNroo will maybe give me some blk legged chicks?
Thanks! It might : ) Those chicks will look similar to these (http://greenfirefarms.com/store/category/chickens/ayam-cemani/) (and the blue hen in my profile pic), mine are big Fm birds in blue, splash, and black.

I have never heard of Ayam Cemani but what got me was the price I just about fell off my chair.
ep.gif

I really am intrigued by these birds...If I hadn't learned to practice fiscal self control, I'd be shuffling through my credit cards...I still could weaken OR I could sorta' let my son Jason see them and let him be the one to push for them..devious..I know..lololol

I think they are awesome looking, but there is no way I would/could spend that much money on a few chickens. A person could get a "look" by mixing a black feathered and an Fm bird and culling for darkness and comb and the like. They of course wouldn't be true Ayam Cemani, but I could live w/ that trade off, while taking my $5000 to a tropical island sipping mia tia's and relaxing. lol

Back
Top Bottom