Naked Neck/Turken Thread

"LF" means large fowl. If you haven't noticed writing in real life to much is effort then the typing became to much so now we use internet talk to relax our fingers and cause less stress.
gig.gif

Here is probably the one place I try not to talk in 140 charaters lol, maybe I should? Talk less lol. But im on a galaxy tablet with one finger touch screen mentally spelling out words cause I will not use presumptive texting lol. I got eyes going, teeth gone and beginning to tell people say again lol so my silent chatting online is most of my jackjawing. Good morning all.

Haven't been on here for some time, but glad to see that naked necks are still popular with some folks. Here are a few pics of my bantam NNs. Putting all the eggs I can get in the incubator and hoping I get some nice colors. These are strictly kept as pets and not shown... I realize they are not show quality.

Also threw in a bantam chocolate Ameraucana pullet in with my naked necks to start a new project…hoping to get some bantam NN in chocolate color eventually.

I've got these in with my barred NN rooster…hoping to get buff barred. Not sure what color to call these buff ones, but I sure do like them.

Some NN chicks w my bantam EEs.

Back
Top Bottom