Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Such a handsome young man!!!
thumbsup.gif

RUDY CAN BE OUR NN MASCOT. We can tell everyone that if they are not careful all of their chicks will be as naked as Rudy

gig.gif
a son only a mom could love for those who do not like unique !

Haven't been on here for some time, but glad to see that naked necks are still popular with some folks. Here are a few pics of my bantam NNs. Putting all the eggs I can get in the incubator and hoping I get some nice colors. These are strictly kept as pets and not shown... I realize they are not show quality. Also threw in a bantam chocolate Ameraucana pullet in with my naked necks to start a new project…hoping to get some bantam NN in chocolate color eventually. I've got these in with my barred NN rooster…hoping to get buff barred. Not sure what color to call these buff ones, but I sure do like them. Some NN chicks w my bantam EEs.
:drool Beautiful birds! Those buff barred/laced/mottled/whatever-they-are are gorgeous!

Last edited:
@Kassaundra I'm sure I've mentioned before that I have the same shrink-wrapping issue with my Brinsea (Eco). Every single batch. Only a handful of chicks have ever survived incubation in that thing. I don't understand it, either. I don't live in an arid climate by any means, the temp reads perfect, and while I used to attempt dry-hatches, the last few months I've been running humidity high all through incubation and extra-high during lockdown, don't open the lid at all during lockdown, and they STILL shrink wrap. It's the darnedest thing..and very frustrating.

I save every pic you post of Rudy, by the way, so when I need my Daily Dose of Cute, I can bring him right up and flip through. :D :love

An external parasite-less bird? Sign me up! :p

Back
Top Bottom