Naked Neck/Turken Thread

my babies cant remember their age but they are spoiled as of 3 days ago they (along with my hen and chicks that hatched around the same time I got these) all decided inside is bed instead of outside in the coop. My spoiled birds are living in the cat tree.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone here breed naked necks / turkens that lay olive colored eggs?
I'm looking for a pullet/hen between 6mos old up to
1 1/2yrs old.
**Frizzled a plus!**
I'm in NJ and will need shipping.

Hello! I have 3 NN's, Dr. Cluck and his lovely nurses. I hope to breed some showgirls later with Dr. Cluck as DF doesn't want to keep many NN (DM said NN or no jersey giants
lau.gif
)

Anyways, I saw a post somewhere else that said many breeders are striving for a featherless bird. May I ask why? Does a featherless bird help with breeding? just curious
big_smile.png
(they are kinda cute)

Hello! I have 3 NN's, Dr. Cluck and his lovely nurses. I hope to breed some showgirls later with Dr. Cluck as DF doesn't want to keep many NN (DM said NN or no jersey giants
lau.gif
)

Anyways, I saw a post somewhere else that said many breeders are striving for a featherless bird. May I ask why? Does a featherless bird help with breeding? just curious
big_smile.png
(they are kinda cute)

No featherless complicates the breeding process. Most that I am aware of who are interested in featherless it is either for meat bird you do not have to pluck, or for the "pet" or "oddity" of it.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone here breed naked necks / turkens that lay olive colored eggs?
I'm looking for a pullet/hen between 6mos old up to
1 1/2yrs old.
**Frizzled a plus!**
I'm in NJ and will need shipping.

@Dipsy Doodle Doo has NN that lay green, and I think even frizzles

Back
Top Bottom