Naked Neck/Turken Thread

I believe it's been made pretty clear on other threads that discussing a third person's stock, with respect to quality, is seriously frowned upon.  I suppose if Mr. Urch were to be party to the discourse, it might be ok....

Just a little heads-up.

Turk
I dont see anything wrong with getting a second opinion on somebodies stock.

I dont see anything wrong with getting a second opinion on somebodies stock.

Same. I have seen threads dedicated to showing in which people do so with no issue, and they are the people who would be getting upset about it, right? As long as it is done respectfully, I think it is fine. And if the person has good stock it is basically free advertising for them and can help spread that nice stock around, which is good for the breed as a whole. And that is the ultimate goal of many breeders nowadays. Just to save the breed from being lost among the rising sea of hatchery-quality birds. It is quite a battle and they could use all the help they can get.

That's pretty high I know I got a trio of oeg bantams for 9 dollars a piece.

Edited: talking about the naked neck auction pricing on the last page.

Last edited:
Same. I have seen threads dedicated to showing in which people do so with no issue, and they are the people who would be getting upset about it, right? As long as it is done respectfully, I think it is fine. And if the person has good stock it is basically free advertising for them and can help spread that nice stock around, which is good for the breed as a whole. And that is the ultimate goal of many breeders nowadays. Just to save the breed from being lost among the rising sea of hatchery-quality birds. It is quite a battle and they could use all the help they can get.

OK...see what happens when a breeder is given a negative review!

I don't think there is anything wrong with asking. I'd rather get the "news" ahead of time rather than order birds that were less than I expected. Asking can be free advertising if there are lots of happy customers out there. Maybe any negative comments should be shared via PM.

Yes that would be a good rule of thumb to share bad experiences privately. Turk I understand where your coming from but you must understand my point of view as well (as a buyer of stock).That being said im sorry if any one is offended and I wont ask again. Nobody wants to get into a spat on here because we are all in this for the birds not to fight each other behind a keyboard. I have decided to leave NN and move to OEGB for good so there will be no more issue from me. Sorry

Yes that would be a good rule of thumb to share bad experiences privately. Turk I understand where your coming from but you must understand my point of view as well (as a buyer of stock).That being said im sorry if any one is offended and I wont ask again. Nobody wants to get into a spat on here because we are all in this for the birds not to fight each other behind a keyboard. I have decided to leave NN and move to OEGB for good so there will be no more issue from me. Sorry

I'm sorry too...I should have suggested to give unfavorable information about anyones experiences by PM.

Turk

first night out in a while

hei hei hei, why I didn't find this thread before?

I'm one the biggest collopelatomaniac (NNmaniac), like even the scaring ones

I'm working on an inverse selection of malache game, from eggs bought in England

just three hatched and one survived, but, he's the hugest rooster I've ever seen, 6,2 kg x 94 cm (please, don't ask for US measures)

here is my tiny Flamin' Frank

if you're interested, there are somee more

hei hei hei, why I didn't find this thread before?

I'm one the biggest collopelatomaniac (NNmaniac), like even the scaring ones

I'm working on an inverse selection of malache game, from eggs bought in England

just three hatched and one survived, but, he's the hugest rooster I've ever seen, 6,2 kg x 94 cm (please, don't ask for US measures)

here is my tiny Flamin' Frank

if you're interested, there are somee more

I can help w/ the US weight, 12.67 lbs. Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom